JavaScript Disabled. For a better experience on this website please enable JavaScript in your browser.
SGAS 605 Conjunto E, Lotes 34/37 | Brasilia, DF 70200-650 Brazil | 55 (61) 3442-9700 | Contact Us
May
24

Giving to EAB makes a difference!

We know that you want your children to achieve to the best of their abilities, therefore, students need to learn how to be successful in a world that is rapidly changing.  With this clarity of purpose there is more that EAB would like to offer them and there are some fantastic projects coming just around the corner!

But, as we all know, reaching further requires expanded resources.

As a non-profit organization, EAB’s only income is generated by tuition and fees.  Of this, 80% goes to pay the best teachers and staff from around the globe leaving just 20% for academics, upkeep of our aging structures and other school needs.  EAB is in good financial shape, but to go forward with medium and long-term plans, we ask you to make a financial contribution to Envision EAB.

Created in 2015, this is an annual fund that has been augmenting your child’s education by helping provide MS science materials, refurbishing US classrooms, furnishing and renewing the Community Space, and building the LS Playground!  Our visionary donor families made this all happen. 

Join me and other donors from throughout the EAB community to reach further for your children, and all learners at EAB!

To make a pledge, just fill out this form and we’ll send you an invoice by email. You can also send me an email (dhenry@eabdf.br) or drop by my office and tell me about your gift to EAB by Tuesday, June 2nd, 2019.

Thank you!

 

Sincerely,

 

Della Henry

Chief Development Officer

 


 

 

Contribuir para a EAB faz a diferença!

Nós sabemos que você quer que seus filhos alcancem todo o seu potencial. Por conta disso, é importante que os alunos aprendam como ser bem sucedidos em um mundo que está mudando rapidamente. Com o desejo de oferecer mais aos nossos alunos, a EAB vem preparando muitos projetos fantásticos para o futuro!

Todos sabemos, porém, que para alcançar mais é necessário dispor de mais recursos.

Como uma organização sem fins lucrativos, a única renda da EAB é gerada através das mensalidades escolares e outras taxas. Do montante arrecadado, 80% é destinado para contratar os melhores professores e funcionários ao redor do mundo, deixando os 20% restantes para projetos acadêmicos, manutenção de nossas estruturas e outras necessidades escolares. Em linhas gerais, a EAB está bem financeiramente. Para avançarmos com projetos a médio e longo prazo, porém, pedimos a sua contribuição financeira para o Envision EAB.

Criado em 2015, o Envision é um fundo anual que tem elevado a educação de seus filhos ao ajudar a prover materiais para as aulas de Ciências do Ensino Fundamental II, comprar novos móveis para as salas de aula do Ensino Fundamental II e Ensino Médio, mobiliar e renovar o Espaço Comunitário, e a construir o Parquinho da Educação Infantil e Ensino Fundamental I! Nossas famílias de doadores visionários ajudaram a fazer isso tudo acontecer.

Junte-se a mim e outros doadores de nossa comunidade para nos ajudar a conquistar mais para seus filhos e todos os aprendizes da EAB!

Para fazer uma doação, basta preencher este formulário e nós enviaremos um boleto por email. Você também pode enviar uma mensagem para meu email, dhenry@eabdf.br, ou passar em minha sala para conversarmos mais sobre o presente que você deseja dar para a EAB até o dia 2 de junho de 2019.

Obrigada!

 

Atenciosamente,

 

Della Henry

Diretora de Desenvolvimento

Archive
Welcome! Please sign in:

Can't access your account?