Connecting to the EAB Wireless Network
Students will connect to the wifi zone named "EAB_Student_5G". If your laptop has an older wireless card, you may not see this zone on the list of available networks. In this case, you will need to connect to "EAB_Students" using the same password.
- If you have a Mac computer, INSTALL the newest Ricoh printer software by clicking HERE. Windows computers can skip this step.
- INSTALL the appropriate iPrint software for Windows or Mac:
- Print your document to the iCommons Printer
- Go to the Tech Office window and tell them that you are printing for the first time.
- The tech staff will assign a printing code to you.
- Enter the passcode into the printer and your document will print.
- You are now able to print as needed, without visiting the tech office.