We are delighted that you are considering the American School of Brasilia for your child’s education and we look forward to working with you in a close partnership. We hope you explore our website, visit our campus, and access our social media venues to discover what makes the EAB community truly inspiring, diverse, and dynamic.
Our Admissions Team is happy to assist you throughout the enrollment process. If you want to schedule a tour or a video call, please feel free to reach out to us.
EAB's enrollment starts with an online application.
You can fill out the application form by clicking Apply Now at the end of this page and creating a new account in the platform. Please gather and scan the following documents as you'll need to attach them:
In addition to providing documentation, every prospective student must take determined tests, according to the intended Grade.
Are you a prospective parent or student? Download the EAB Student Guide and learn more about our school and how to become part of our legacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does EAB treat students coming from schools that have a different academic year, such as those in the Southern Hemisphere?
- When will applications no longer be processed for a given school year?
- When should I submit an application for admission?
- Do I need to have all my application documents submitted?
- What ID documents are needed to apply for admission?
- Do you have a cut off date? How flexible are you?
How does EAB treat students coming from schools that have a different academic year, such as those in the Southern Hemisphere?
When will applications no longer be processed for a given school year?
When should I submit an application for admission?
Do I need to have all my application documents submitted?
What ID documents are needed to apply for admission?
Do you have a cut off date? How flexible are you?
- Feb - onwards: Applications accepted for review for the school year
- May: Review of applications by Admissions Committee
- May–June: Admissions decisions sent by email
- First week of June: Deadline to respond to Admissions Office of acceptance of vacancy
- Last week of June: Contracts are due for signing digitally (for those abroad) or in person at school (a scanned, signed contract must be sent via email for our records. The original must be turned in upon your arrival.)
- First week of July: Deadline to pay July installment (tuition can only be paid once contract is signed). Subsequent payments are due every 5th day of the month. This payment can be made via wire transfer, subsequent payments are to be made using the Brazilian invoices (boletos)
- Last week of July: Testing
- Also last week of July: Grade 11-12 students meet their Counselors and plan schedules
- August: New Family Orientation, deadline to turn in all missing documents to the Admissions Office, first day of classes
*Payment of the enrollment fee and application fee must be made and identified for students to begin classes.