We are excited to have your family join our school. This page is designed to give you quick access to files that will be useful the first weeks of school. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information and additional support.
- Feb 7, 2020 onwards: Applications accepted for review for the 2020-21 school year
- May 15–30, 2020: Review of applications by Admissions Committee
- May 28–June 3, 2020: Admissions decisions sent by email
- June 5, 2020: Deadline to respond to Admissions Office of acceptance of vacancy
- June 30, 2020: Contracts are due for signing digitally (for those abroad) or in person at school
- A scanned, signed contract must be sent via email for our records. The original must be turned in upon your arrival.
- July 15, 2020: Deadline to pay July installment (tuition can only be paid once contract is signed). Subsequent payments are due every 5th day of the month. This payment can be made via wire transfer, subsequent payments are to be made using the Brazilian invoices (boletos)
- July 27 – July 31, 2020: Testing Dates:
- Screening on July 29, 2020.
- WIDA for non-native English speakers for all grades 1-12
- MAP testing for all grades 2-12
- Portuguese testing for grades 6-12
- IB tests for grades 11-12
- July 30 – July 31, 2020: Grade 11-12 students meet their Counselors and plan schedules
- August 1, 2020: New Family Orientation – 9:00a.m. to 11:45a.m.
- Grades 6-12, please bring laptops
- Deadline to turn in all missing documents to the Admissions Office
- August 3, 2020: First day of classes - Half day 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- *Payment of the enrollment fee and application fee must be made and identified for students to begin classes.