Lower School PE Teacher:
We are seeking a dedicated Lower School Physical Education Teacher that is focused on building skills that promote mature and healthy physical development, greater flexibility and coordination in students in grades K3-5. The teacher will collaboratively ensure a well-rounded experience for all students, coordinating curriculum and schedules for the benefit of our students and program. The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Communications Assistant:
If you are an agile, creative person with a strategic, organized vision, keeps an eye out for new trends and enjoys contact with other cultures, send us your CV in English with a portfolio, wage expectation and telling us why you're the best fit for the job.
Fluent in English
Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related areas.
Experience with Adobe programs (Knowledge in Premiere and After Effects earn extra points!)
Graphic design for printed materials.
Video-Photo production and editing.
Budget control of materials and gifts.
Content creation and management for website, newsletter and social media.
Information About Brasilia
EAB Core Documents
Learners inspiring learners to be inquisitive in life, principled in character, and bold in vision.
To positively impact the world through excellence in academics, activities, arts, leadership, and service.
All EAB Learners are:
- Engaged in their own learning,
- Principled in their learning and actions,
- Collaborative to enhance learning for all,
- Contributing positively to their learning community.
We are a diverse community that provides an English-language based pre-K through Grade 12 education. We are an International Baccalaureate World School with U.S. and Brazilian accreditation.
Minimum Qualifications for Teachers
- BA/BS Degree in area of concentration
- Two years of teaching experience
- Current teacher certification for the teaching position
- English Fluency
The American School of Brasilia (EAB) is seeking dedicated, professional teachers to join the EAB community. Ideal candidates are those who are energetic, caring teachers, who are committed to educational excellence and enjoy working as members of an instructional team in a climate of shared decision-making. In addition to a competitive compensation package, the American School of Brasilia offers:
- A supportive Administration and Board of Directors
- A multi-national student body with parents who value education and appreciate the work of teachers
- A comprehensive staff orientation and Portuguese language acquisition program
- A commitment to professional development and curriculum renewal
- A city that, by any comparison, is clean, safe, with minimal pollution and traffic concerns
- A year-round climate that is ideal for outdoor activities
- A rich and varied Brazilian culture with the friendliest people imaginable
Contact & Social Media Information