Middle School Science Teacher
We are an international, non-profit, independent school that offers a truly global and holistic experience with an american-based curriculum for students of all nationalities. All of our teachers are fluent in English as it is the language of inclusion in our community.
We are looking for a qualified Middle School Science Teacher that is fluent in English and has at least 3 years of experience for a temporary position at our school.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Professor de Ciências do Ensino Fundamental II
Somos uma escola internacional, sem fins lucrativos e independente, que oferece uma experiência verdadeiramente global e holística para estudantes de todas as nacionalidades. Todos os nossos professores têm fluência em inglês, pois é a língua utilizada como denominador comum em nossa comunidade.
Estamos em busca de um(a) professor(a) de Ciências para o Ensino Fundamental II com habilitação na área, fluência em inglês e que tenha no mínimo 3 anos de experiência.
Envie seu currículo em inglês para firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor de História e Geografia do Ensino Fundamental II
A Escola Americana de Brasília seleciona professor de HISTÓRIA e GEOGRAFIA do Fundamental 2, com habilitação nas duas áreas, bilíngue, e com vasta experiência. Interessados enviar CV para email@example.com.
Special Education Teaching Assistant
The Special Education Teaching Assistant assists in the specialized instruction of students with various learning disabilities; observes and documents student progress; communicate with the students teachers to insure continued progress, implements plans for specialized instruction/accommodations and reinforcement of skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of specific best practice approaches for students with learning disabilities.
- Confers with teachers on a regular basis to assist in evaluating students’ progress and/or implementing SSP goals.
- Adapt classroom activities, assignments and/or materials under the direction of the teacher to provide an opportunity for the students to participate in classroom activities.
- Implements intervention strategies and supports (visual aids, prompting strategies, reinforcement systems, communication tools, organizational systems, etc.) to address student goals.
- Documents students’ progress or behavioral observations using objective measures and records data as frequently as planned by the team.
- When required, implements behavioral plans designed by SSP team to meet special education student's needs and provide a consistent environment.
- Implements strategies to maximize practice opportunities for social and communication skills and emotional regulation to promote short and long-term independence for students with health/emotional disabilities.
- Maintains instructional materials and/or student files/records (e.g. adapting instructional materials).
- Accepts feedback from teachers and related service providers to ensure accurate and consistent implementation of educational techniques or strategies.
- Communicates and collaborates to foster a positive learning environment.
- Effectively communicates with adults and students.
- Attends meetings and in-service presentations.
- Serve as a translator when required.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Minimum Qualifications for Teachers
- BA/BS Degree in area of concentration
- Two years of teaching experience
- Current teacher certification for the teaching position
- English Fluency
The American School of Brasilia (EAB) is seeking dedicated, professional teachers to join the EAB community. Ideal candidates are those who are energetic, caring teachers, who are committed to educational excellence and enjoy working as members of an instructional team in a climate of shared decision-making. In addition to a competitive compensation package, the American School of Brasilia offers:
- A supportive Administration and Board of Directors
- A multi-national student body with parents who value education and appreciate the work of teachers
- A comprehensive staff orientation and Portuguese language acquisition program
- A commitment to professional development and curriculum renewal
- A city that, by any comparison, is clean, safe, with minimal pollution and traffic concerns
- A year-round climate that is ideal for outdoor activities
- A rich and varied Brazilian culture with the friendliest people imaginable
Contact & Social Media Information
Information About Brasilia
EAB Core Documents
Learners inspiring learners to be inquisitive in life, principled in character, and bold in vision.
To positively impact the world through excellence in academics, activities, arts, leadership, and service.
We are a diverse community that provides an English-language based pre-K through Grade 12 education. We are an International Baccalaureate World School with U.S. and Brazilian accreditation.