The American School of Brasilia is seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant, starting July 2021. Click here to read the full job description/requirements.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com.
Minimum Qualifications for Teachers
- BA/BS Degree in area of concentration
- Two years of teaching experience
- Current teacher certification for the teaching position
- English Fluency
The American School of Brasilia (EAB) is seeking dedicated, professional teachers to join the EAB community. Ideal candidates are those who are energetic, caring teachers, who are committed to educational excellence and enjoy working as members of an instructional team in a climate of shared decision-making. In addition to a competitive compensation package, the American School of Brasilia offers:
- A supportive Administration and Board of Directors
- A multi-national student body with parents who value education and appreciate the work of teachers
- A comprehensive staff orientation and Portuguese language acquisition program
- A commitment to professional development and curriculum renewal
- A city that, by any comparison, is clean, safe, with minimal pollution and traffic concerns
- A year-round climate that is ideal for outdoor activities
- A rich and varied Brazilian culture with the friendliest people imaginable
Contact & Social Media Information
Information About Brasilia
EAB Core Documents
Learners inspiring learners to be inquisitive in life, principled in character, and bold in vision.
To positively impact the world through excellence in academics, activities, arts, leadership, and service.
We are a diverse community that provides an English-language based pre-K through Grade 12 education. We are an International Baccalaureate World School with U.S. and Brazilian accreditation.