Dear EAB Community,
You're all invited to next week's Sábado Legal: Cerrado & Service Day, which will take place on September 3rd from 9 am to 12 pm.
The idea behind the Service and Environmental Day is to allow parents and the community to get a glimpse of the tremendous work our students and clubs have accomplished and what they plan on doing throughout the year. We would also like to celebrate the beautiful biome of the Cerrado.
Local producers will expose their products in a small organic market during the event. Support the local economy and learn more about seasonal products. By consuming local and seasonal organic farming, you guarantee food that is good for the consumers, the producers, and the environment.
The activities are:
- Organic market with Slow Food associates
- Bake sale with Cerrado items
- Blanket-Making for Creche São Francisco
- Painting the Recycling Ecopoint
- Paint making
- AME- Stingless bees and honey products
- Animal Adoption Fair
- NHS Uniform Drive
- Cerrado popcicle fundraiser
- Student Service Clubs Bake Sales
Join us in projects that will positively impact our community and our partners, learn about sustainable practices and conscious consumption, and support our student service clubs!