Dear EAB Community,
This is the LAST CALL to join us for a joyful good time at this year's FESTA JUNINA!
Our EAB Community is invited to join us on campus on May 20th from 5 to 8 pm for some serious fun. Please note that this event is for EAB students, student's family members, staff, faculty, and staff/faculty family members.
- Entrance tickets will be sold* until TODAY, Friday, May 19th, at 4 pm. Please purchase your ticket in advance.
- Entrance tickets will only be sold via SYMPLA.
- Please arrive through the FRONT GATE ONLY!
- Children under 2 (two) do not need an entrance ticket.
- Food will be purchased directly from the vendors. You will not need pre-purchased tickets to eat.
- There will be games, inflatable toys, and much more! To play, children will need game tickets. Please purchase game tickets via Sympla. Once you enter, the game ticket will be exchanged for individual R$5 tickets to use at the event.
- There will be no NO game ticket refunds.
- The cancellation policy is at the bottom of the Sympla page.
- Mechanical Bull R$10
- Kart R$10
- Human Fooseball R$5
- Q-tip Wars R$5
- Climbing Tower R$5
- Inflatable Castle R$5
- Hit the Can R$5
- Fishing R$5
- Cordel Workshop R$5
*All proceeds will be used to offset the costs of this event.
Check out the performance schedule below!