Participation in athletics at the American School of Brasili a (EAB) is both a privilege and a responsibility. As members of an EAB athletic team, student-athletes are expected to make a personal commitment to represent their school in an exemplary fashion and to follow rules of training and conduct necessary to maintain strong, healthy minds and bodies. Because student-athletes are in a highly visible position requiring leadership and responsibility, they will be held to a higher accountability of conduct and behavior than students who choose not to participate in interscholastic athletics.
- Athletes must attend 80% of all practices and games to travel;
- Athletes must be ready to practice at 4:20. Be on time (2 tardies = 1 absence);
- An Athlete who has in excess of 5 unexcused absences (practices/games) during the quarter and/or behavior concerns will not be permitted to travel;
- For more detailed information, review the EAB ATHLETIC HANDBOOK school handbook;
- HEALTH FORM - Student-Athletes need to fill a Health Form every semester and hand in to their coach to be eligible to practice.
Association of American Schools in Brazil (AASB) Official Code of Conduct